Saturday, December 27, 2014

Love should be shown without pretending. Hate evil, and hold on to what is good.
Romans 12:9

    Since the month of April this year, it has been a long road. I would say that I fell from the path that I was originally on but, I can't because this road accomplished a great work in my life and walk with my heavenly Father.

    So...Where do I begin? 

    With love...That's where I will start because God's love is what changed me...I believe I have always known His love but I don't believe I was ever made perfect in love until this month...

     Always striving but never accomplishing, Always trying but never succeeding, Never realizing how much He truly loves me and so I never was at rest. 
    Do you See? Always condemning myself for the least little thing and never truly understanding that He is pleased with me all because I believe on His son (Who did it all for you and I). 
    Now, I know what it finally means to be at rest In Him. Coming out from under legalism...Never understanding that He required Mercy not Sacrifice....Living by the letter of the Law instead of By His all sufficient Grace! I AM THANKFUL!

   Looking back...I'm not going to any longer except to remember that the Yoke of bondage was heavy and always tiring...Looking forward I want to remain in this light yoke where the burden is light and His LOVE is ever present. I want to show others His love through my life. I want to let Him shine through me. Whether the love is returned or not...

   I just want everyone that looks at me to see Him...I am only His servant and I'm truly rejoicing in that...So, I will rest here...I have laid these burdens down....I will hold on to what is good (this fruit is good) and I will hate the evil of legalism that keeps the door closed on the Kingdom of God and His righteousness but I will go through this gate of Love and find sweet grass and wonderful waters of Life.....Oh Lord, Let love be spoken here @ all times.....

Come in and rest my friend...Jesus is rest.....

No comments:

Post a Comment